Join Springboard America! As a member you will:
- Make your opinion count in boardrooms, government and the media.
- Earn Survey Dollars redeemable for checks or charity.
- Get entered into the $1000 Sweepstakes for joining.
Springboard America will send you email invitations to participate in surveys and other research activities, as well as their monthly members newsletter
Picture Credit: www.pillsbury.com
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup crumbled cotija (white Mexican) cheese or finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Green Giant® Niblets® frozen corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® sliced jalapeños, chopped
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup refrigerated guacamole (from 8-oz package)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 lime wedges for garnish
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each to form 5-inch round. Spray 1 side of each round with cooking spray. Place sprayed biscuit rounds, chicken, cheese and corn on tray for carrying to grill.
- When ready to grill, place biscuit rounds, sprayed side down, on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until bottoms are browned. Turn biscuits; top with chicken, cheese and corn. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until bottoms are browned. (By the time all are topped, first ones are done.
- To serve, top tostadas with lettuce, jalapeños, salsa, guacamole and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
You’ll get 1 month of Cooking Club of America membership, including Cooking Club magazine… Your guide to wonderfully delicious recipes, mouthwatering photography, quick-to-master techniques and much more!
The privilege to test and keep FREE cooking products
Access to the Club website
Cooking Club magazine subscription!
Exclusive deals and discounts
Exclusive Club e-Newsletters
Qualify for FREE Gifts & Club Giveaways